Skip to main content

just a few more things

this yellow and white striped curtain covers the popcorn shelf, the coffee shelf, and an almost empty top shelf



yes, I see that a drawer is still white........and yes, we are going to put the flooring in soon.........but here's my new curtain! I've always wanted curtains instead of doors....
we need the drawer pulls.........to touch up paint and the flooring........and then we'll be finished!
I have been doing lots of cooking lately and it is a BREEZE to be in the kitchen. It is such a blessing to have everything just so........if a cool front comes in tomorrow, or if the air turns dry and we turn off the a.c., I am making brownies.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

ancient one said…
We have that cool front and gale force winds today. Brownies would be good! To me this is soup weather.

Your curtains are pretty. I know you are going to enjoy your "new" kitchen.
Mo said…
It will be a while before it's soup weather around here. Maybe January?
Anonymous said…
It's been such a delight to watch your new kitchen come together! (o:
Motherofmany said…
bless your heart, i didnt think you would still send the seeds to me, after the hurricane and all! i will surely think of you every time i see the flowers that will come from them :) :)
Mo said…
Well there I always went and complained about them because I didn't like the color......now they're all gone!
Hope they grow and grow for you!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...