Skip to main content

Hi Grandma Kim



Today she is a lima bean.
Tomorrow?
who knows.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Susannah said…
So much potential wrapped up in a sweet, sweet package. Darling!
Anonymous said…
I am the luckiest grandma in the
world!!!
Thank you so much, dear Grandmother Mobunny.
Anonymous said…
Oh What a SWEET baby. She just looks so precious and so tiny. My prayer is that she will grow everyday. What is her middle name?
Mo said…
Grace is her middle name........she is home......and she is gaining weight.
Chas said…
She is exquisite!!! Just precious.
Congratulations to you all!!!!
Love,
Chas
Anonymous said…
She is precious...I can't wait to see her. Love to all of you and Heather try to get some rest in between.:0)

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...