Skip to main content

Good morning


These pictures were from Sunday night. It was about high time for me to count her toes.........
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow...it looks like her toes are long comparatively speaking.
They also looked like doll toes at first glance...so perfect.
ancient one said…
How precious.. I'd be kissing some little toes...LOL
TO BECOME said…
Ohhhh, such sweet toes. They look like Grandpa's toes. He has long toes. I don't maybe Heather or some in her family have them also. But I know Grandpa has long toes.

They are so beautiful. She is so beautiful. Aren't we blessed to be a part of her life? Grandma and her Great Grandma Mc.
~~Deby said…
oh...looks like the right amount of little toes to me..I can tell she is a well loved baby.
Deby
Mo said…
pink of perfection!
and,
if she wants to learn how to ride a little bike,
IN our house,
around our circle,
that's fine!
Pen of Jen said…
I get the baby fever every time I see the wee little toes and fingers. I am so thankful that all has turned out so well for your newest granddaughter:)

Love the curtain under the sink too. Your kitchen redo is AWESOME!!!
Jennifer

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...