Skip to main content

Good Morning!


I am going to put a few things up in cabinets today.........some food and the plates/bowls/cups. Things are moving along.........in the Gulf, also. We're watching a disturbance? to see where it will head.
The three girls and I will be getting groceries today, we're not taking ANY babies with us this time. 7 is way too many.


And yes, the check was in the mail. We have been waiting on a check for a LONG time, and it got here yesterday.

It was the check,
to reimburse us,
for paying for repairs,
because somebody sold us a car,
without an inspection sticker.


It's all settled now, and are we glad. I just might call Herb today at Millenium and tell him we GOT the check, instead of calling him and asking him where IS the check.
OK, here it is, I told myself if we did get the check that I would recommend the dealership we got Olivia's red Volvo from:


Millennium Audi, it's North of Saturn.
http://www.millenniumaudiofhouston.com/
In Houston.


Go there, but be sure to sell all you have beforehand, this would include your house and all of your vehicles, and maybe some of your friend's cars.........and then you can buy a car from this gracious dealership.
UNLESS you get a deal like we did, you'll just have to bear the price.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

The kitchen is sure getting there. Will you be glad when it is done?
Motherofmany said…
please be careful though, someone mentioned that it could be a pretty bad storm! you all will evacuate if necessary though, yes?
i think we would all miss your blogs too much otherwise!
Mo said…
We will leave if the storm is heading for us and it looks strong. We did it three years ago in September......the same week we had twin grand babies born in Mississippi. We left, got caught in a storm in Mississippi, came back, it hadn't even rained at our house.

And yes, I'll be glad to have the kitchen done. It's funny what you have to do to eat or drink something. You fill ice cube trays up on chairs, look for the salt, stand up and eat, look for the salt, forget what a kitchen looks like with cabinets, look for the salt, forget where the fridge is..........PaPa is easy to work with, he shakes his head at me sometimes with my ideas.....it's coming right along though. And if nothing else, now I know exactly what I have......4 orange peeler things from Tupperware, too many skillets, lots of pretty glass dishes for olives and holidays, ONE beater for my mixer.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...