Skip to main content

A very sad picture



This is my last Jolly Rancher Fruit Enchilada sucker. They aren't making them anymore. I know because I called Mr. Jolly Rancher. If any of you see a bag of these anywhere, buy them and I will pay you for them on delivery. I don't eat much candy, but I loved these. Now they are GONE. sniff sniff
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
(olivia took this picture with her camera, that's why it's a new picture)
ancient one said…
Wonderful... but I didn't mind looking at the old pictures. I've been lurking around here forever and have tried to post comments before. For some reason, I have a hard time trying to leave a comment. ~ann
Peach said…
Hmm, I haven't heard of those.
I will keep an eye out, bc I am a good friend that way. :)
Kristi said…
I have never seen those, but if I spot 'em, I'll grab you some!

~Kristi
Anonymous said…
glad you could comment ~ann!
I don't know why it didn't work for you before??????

Peach and Kristi, thanks.
sniff
sniff
Chas said…
Mrs. Mo, I will look for these when I am out and about! What a nice present, a bag full! :) Will keep my eyes peeled. I like the life savers ones that have like a white (cream maybe) stripe through them... oh my, yum. :) But I never see them either. I hope I find some for you! :)
Love,
Chas
Anonymous said…
thanks Chas.......now I need somebody out California way to look...
Peach said…
malama is never around when you need her... being pregnant and having newborn babies... it makes me sick. Bleck.

Oh, wait, I have a yummy 9mo little boy... I have a dirty house and a snuggly boy. No room for me to talk, nosiree.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...