Saturday, December 20

Two Rabbit Chums

 
 
I've had a very nice Saturday.....got quite a few things done.....but all day  I was watching the clock.  SPCA Thrift Store closes at 4 on Saturdays.  I was wondering if I would go......I did, and I'm glad I did.  I got these two beautiful stuffed bunny rabbits.  I found one, then another one!  After getting rid of Papa Bear, and Mama bear is all alone, I sure wasn't going to take a rabbit and leave a rabbit. They're chums and I wasn't going to separate them. Their tags say they are from Build a Bear.  Who would have thunk it?  Build a Bunny at Build a Bear.   I have some thoughts on names........I also got a cool little shelf with a corkboard and hooks for my sewing room.....and two skirts.  ALL for $3.  Yep.  Glad I went.
I love thrift stores.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute! Can't wait to hear what you'll name them. I love thrift stores, too, but have been avoiding them every chance I get! Just. Too. Much. Stuff. Here.