Wednesday, August 17

sprinkles


I bought this neat little shaker jar from Central Market this summer.  It has been empty for a couple of months.  I finally figured out what to put into it.  I don't know why it didn't dawn on me sooner.


The last few pound cakes I've made, I haven't had the right kind of sprinkles.  The ones I have been using are the LONG ones......they're colorful and everything, but just not as fun.


I finally remembered to buy some.  Now my pound cakes won't be *off* and my nice little shaker jar is filled with sPRinkLes.  Do YOU use sprinkles? 

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

No, I do NOT use sprinkles! They sure do make nice contents for jars, though.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Michele, my you are up early!! Autumn uses sprinkles, but we do not have pretty jars to put them in.You find so many Neat
things and make them useful. Love Kristi

Heather McEntire said...

i eat donuts with sprinkles. does that count?

Mrs. Mobunny said...

Rebecca.......go ahead and buy some, put them in a pretty jar for your kitchen sink windowsill. Heather, it's a lame start...........Kristi, I programmed the post to be posted that early to *make* people think I'm up that early. Actually, this morning, I prolly WAS awake.

rebekahdawn said...

Great. Now I need to go back to Central Market.
My sprinkle obsession is almost as bad as my taco obsession.

Mrs. Mobunny said...

bek, go to a thrift store and find a nice little sprinkle container. It's funner anyway.

joy said...

We call them "jimmies" and i LOVE chocolate jimmies!