Wednesday, July 6

30 cents

 Now my favorite thrift store has two ten-cent racks.  If something is on there with a big 
X, then it costs ONE thin dime.



I like to decorate with silver.  I like silver platters better than glass.  I much prefer it over gold.  As you know, the *silver* doesn't have to be new.
 

We've been to a real *forge* before and I loved to see them hammer patterns into something plain, and make it beautiful.  
 

What draws your eye?  What do you like to decorate with?  What is your home full of?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I question that I will EVER be able to "beat" THIS buy! I especially like the Leaf!

Anonymous said...

I love old worn but sturdy furniture that's paint is worn and chippy. I like that the pieces show they've been used, loved, and cherished. Plus being shabby chippy, they're great for grans to use and you don't have to worry about them hurting the finish. Cuz in realty, they're just adding more "character". :)

Norma

Mrs. Mobunny said...

character. :)

ancient one said...

My home is full of junk that I need to get rid of and go find me some good stuff in the thrift stores.. LOL silver for 30 cents... sounds good to me..