Friday, February 4

Freeze Out


I should have known there would be trouble when I saw the penguin in my garden.



The zoop was ready.............FROZEN ready.





Today, I only went out to feed the birds and take pictures .


My poor poor flowers.
If they could cry, they would be wailing.


The bulb/iris plants will be ok............
but I don't hold out much hope for the other plants.


sniff-sniff


I have (had) some beautiful feathery plants with purple flowers.




So, I came in and lit some candles.
Spring always makes things right.........but I sure was enjoying
a flower garden
in February.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful row of candles!

Mrs. Mobunny said...

I was thinking of you while I cleaned out my candle boxes and cabinet....and closet. I only burned my finger once.